Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Closes 5.5M Offering at $5/Share
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
Rosetta Genomics Ltd. (Nasdaq: ROSG), announced the closing of an underwritten public offering of 5,500,000 ordinary shares at an offering price of $5.00 per share. The gross proceeds to Rosetta were $27.5 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by Rosetta. In addition, Rosetta has granted the underwriter a 45-day option to purchase up to 825,000 additional ordinary shares to cover over-allotments, if any.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inventergy Global (INVT) Reports $3M Private Placement
- Gilead (GILD) Receives Updated CHMP Recommendations on Zydelig as CLL, Follicular Lymphoma Treatment
- ContraFect (CFRX) Prices 14M Common Stock, Warrants Offering for Proceeds of ~$35M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!