Rollins (ROL) Announces Acquisition of Scientific Pest Management
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rollins, Inc. (NYSE: ROL) announced that it has acquired Scientific Pest Management, which provides pest control service throughout Australia through owned, franchise and partner companies. This acquisition gives Rollins brands nationwide Australian coverage.
Scientific Pest Management was founded in 1974 and operated by Chris Jones. With more than 50 employees, the company offers commercial pest control and termite services, specializing in large contracts.
The company will continue to operate as Scientific Pest Management, and will work closely with Allpest, Statewide and Murray to deliver services to key customer relationships throughout Australia.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
- Neovasc (NVCN) Agrees to Sell Tissue Processing Tech to Boston Scientific (BSX) in $75M Deal
- UPDATE: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Talks with Actelion Said to Progress After New Offer North of $250/Share - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!