Rollins (ROL) Announces Acquisition of Scientific Pest Management
- Wall Street dips as investors digest earnings
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Rollins, Inc. (NYSE: ROL) announced that it has acquired Scientific Pest Management, which provides pest control service throughout Australia through owned, franchise and partner companies. This acquisition gives Rollins brands nationwide Australian coverage.
Scientific Pest Management was founded in 1974 and operated by Chris Jones. With more than 50 employees, the company offers commercial pest control and termite services, specializing in large contracts.
The company will continue to operate as Scientific Pest Management, and will work closely with Allpest, Statewide and Murray to deliver services to key customer relationships throughout Australia.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Proofpoint (PFPT) Enters Agreement to Acquire Cloud Security Provider FireLayers
- Wipro (WIT) to Acquire Appirio in $500M Deal
- Allergan (AGN) Affirms Receipt of FDA Committee Backing for Desmopressin Nasal Spray NDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!