Rollins (ROL) Announces Acquisition of Scientific Pest Management
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Rollins, Inc. (NYSE: ROL) announced that it has acquired Scientific Pest Management, which provides pest control service throughout Australia through owned, franchise and partner companies. This acquisition gives Rollins brands nationwide Australian coverage.
Scientific Pest Management was founded in 1974 and operated by Chris Jones. With more than 50 employees, the company offers commercial pest control and termite services, specializing in large contracts.
The company will continue to operate as Scientific Pest Management, and will work closely with Allpest, Statewide and Murray to deliver services to key customer relationships throughout Australia.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RPM International (RPM) Acquires Prime Resins
- iRobot Corp. (IRBT) Names Elisha Finney to Board of Directors
- NRG Energy (NRG) Says It's Aware of 13D Filing, Open to Input from All Shareholders - Bloomberg, Citing Emial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!