Rollins (ROL) Announces Acquisition of Scientific Pest Management
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Rollins, Inc. (NYSE: ROL) announced that it has acquired Scientific Pest Management, which provides pest control service throughout Australia through owned, franchise and partner companies. This acquisition gives Rollins brands nationwide Australian coverage.
Scientific Pest Management was founded in 1974 and operated by Chris Jones. With more than 50 employees, the company offers commercial pest control and termite services, specializing in large contracts.
The company will continue to operate as Scientific Pest Management, and will work closely with Allpest, Statewide and Murray to deliver services to key customer relationships throughout Australia.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Apple (AAPL) said to have approached Time Warner (TWX) a few months ago - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!