Rocky Brands (RCKY) CEO David Sharp Resigns
- Wall Street declines as some post-election gainers reverse
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shows clemency to Manning, intelligence analyst behind leaks
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Rocky Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq: RCKY) today announced that Mike Brooks, Chairman of the Board of Directors, has been appointed Interim Chief Executive Officer following the resignation of David Sharp as President and Chief Executive Officer, and as a member of the Board of Directors of the Company. Mr. Brooks will serve as Interim Chief Executive Officer while the Board conducts a search for a new Chief Executive Officer.
Mike Brooks stated, “The Board has great confidence in the skills and talent of the management team and their ability to continue to execute on the strategy we have laid out together. I look forward to working with the entire Rocky Brands team as we continue to strive to return the Company to profitability and sustained growth. We thank David Sharp for his many years of service and wish him well in his new endeavors.”
“I am sincerely grateful for the time I spent with the Company and I remain a strong supporter of Rocky Brands and all of its employees,” said David Sharp.
Mr. Brooks previously served as Chief Executive Officer of the Company from August 1991 to July 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Says COO Andy Cecere to Succeed Richard Davis as CEO
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Announces Confirmation of CEOC's Plan of Reorganization
- Mattel (MAT) Names Margo Georgiadis CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!