Rocky Brands (RCKY) CEO David Sharp Resigns
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Rocky Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq: RCKY) today announced that Mike Brooks, Chairman of the Board of Directors, has been appointed Interim Chief Executive Officer following the resignation of David Sharp as President and Chief Executive Officer, and as a member of the Board of Directors of the Company. Mr. Brooks will serve as Interim Chief Executive Officer while the Board conducts a search for a new Chief Executive Officer.
Mike Brooks stated, “The Board has great confidence in the skills and talent of the management team and their ability to continue to execute on the strategy we have laid out together. I look forward to working with the entire Rocky Brands team as we continue to strive to return the Company to profitability and sustained growth. We thank David Sharp for his many years of service and wish him well in his new endeavors.”
“I am sincerely grateful for the time I spent with the Company and I remain a strong supporter of Rocky Brands and all of its employees,” said David Sharp.
Mr. Brooks previously served as Chief Executive Officer of the Company from August 1991 to July 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NV5 Global (NVEE) Announces Acquisition of CivilSource
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) to Present Five-Year Growth Plan at Investor Conference
- Neogen Corp. (NEOG) Appoints Dr. Dan Kephart as Its Chief Science Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!