Rockwell (RMTI), NxStage (NXST) Enter Manufacturing Agreement
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (TXI) Higher; (INSY) (APC) (RH) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
Rockwell Medical Technologies (NASDAQ: RMTI) has signed a contract with NxStage Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXST) to manufacture dialysate concentrate for the NxStage System One", the first and only truly portable hemodialysis system cleared for home use by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration. The contract term is for two years.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celsion (CLSN) Updates on Two ThermoDox Phase Is; Commences Phase II Enrollment
- AcelRx Pharma (ACRX) Presents Statistically Significant Interim ARX-04 Phase 2 Data
- Endocyte (ECYT) Announces Enrollment of First Patient in SMDC EC1456 Phase 1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!