Rockwell (RMTI), NxStage (NXST) Enter Manufacturing Agreement
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street climbs as banks bounce
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Rockwell Medical Technologies (NASDAQ: RMTI) has signed a contract with NxStage Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXST) to manufacture dialysate concentrate for the NxStage System One", the first and only truly portable hemodialysis system cleared for home use by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration. The contract term is for two years.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Announces Statistically Significant Data from Xiaflex Phase 2 in Dupuytren's Disease Nodules
- Lexmark (LXK) Gets CFIUS Approval for Apex Tech Deal
- Teligent (TLGT) Announces Health Canada Approves First Teligent Topical Product
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!