Rockwell (RMTI), NxStage (NXST) Enter Manufacturing Agreement
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Halliburton (HAL), Baker Hughes (BHI) Said to Plan Calling Off $28B Merger Agreement
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
Rockwell Medical Technologies (NASDAQ: RMTI) has signed a contract with NxStage Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXST) to manufacture dialysate concentrate for the NxStage System One", the first and only truly portable hemodialysis system cleared for home use by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration. The contract term is for two years.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rockwell Medical Technologies (RMTI) to Present Hemodialysis Data at NKFSCM
- ARIAD Pharma's (ARIA) Brigatinib Granted FDA Orphan Drug Status
- Janssen-Cilag Receives Positive CHMP for IMBRUVICA in Previously Untreated CLL
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!