Rockwell (RMTI), NxStage (NXST) Enter Manufacturing Agreement
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Full FOMC Statement: Rates to Rise After Some Further Job Market Improvement
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
Rockwell Medical Technologies (NASDAQ: RMTI) has signed a contract with NxStage Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXST) to manufacture dialysate concentrate for the NxStage System One", the first and only truly portable hemodialysis system cleared for home use by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration. The contract term is for two years.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) IND for KB003 in Patients with Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia Gets FDA Clearance
- TrueCar (TRUE), Sonic (SAH) Reach Settlement in Trademark Dispute
- Oragenics (OGEN) Announces Positive in Vivo Antibiotic Efficacy Data from Animal Study (XON)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!