Ritter Pharmaceuticals (RTTR) Prices 2.13M Share Common Offering for Proceeds of $5M
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: RTTR) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 2,127,660 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $2.35. The gross proceeds to Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Inc. from this offering are expected to be approximately $5,000,000, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses. Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 319,149 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. The offering is expected to close on October 31, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Aegis Capital Corp. acted as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
The offering described above is being made pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-213087), which was declared effective by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on August 23, 2016. A preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus relating to the offering was filed with the SEC and a final prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus will be filed with the SEC. Electronic copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus and, when available, electronic copies of the final prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus relating to this offering may be obtained by contacting Aegis Capital Corp., Prospectus Department, 810 Seventh Avenue, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10019, telephone: 212-813-1010, e-mail: email@example.com. Investors may also obtain these documents at no cost by visiting the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- TAC Capital Files 13D on Bravo Brio Restaurant (BBRG); Adam Nominates 3 to Board
- Asta Funding, Inc. (ASFI) Commences 5.3M Share Tender Offer for Its Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!