Rice Energy (RICE) Prices 40M Common Stock Offering at $25.50/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Rice Energy Inc. (NYSE: RICE) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 40,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $25.50 per share of common stock. In connection with the offering, Rice Energy granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 6,000,000 shares of its common stock. The offering is expected to close on September 30, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Rice Energy intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to fund a portion of the previously announced acquisition of Vantage Energy, LLC and Vantage Energy II, LLC (the "Acquisition"). The offering is not conditioned on the consummation of the Acquisition, and if the Acquisition does not occur, the net proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes.
Barclays Capital Inc. and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are acting as book-running managers of the offering. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus. A copy of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained from the offices of:
Barclays Capital Inc. c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions1155 Long Island Ave.Edgewood, New York, 11717Email: Barclaysprospectus@broadridge.comTelephone: 1 (888) 603-5847
Wells Fargo Securities, LLCAttention: Equity Syndicate Department375 Park AvenueNew York, New York, 10152Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: 1 (800) 326-5897
These documents may also be obtained at no charge from the Securities and Exchange Commission's ("SEC's") website at www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- SM Energy (SM) Announces 8M Share Common Stock Offering
- Aradigm Corp. (ARDM) Announces Mixed Results from Two Pulmaquin Phase 3s in non-CF BE; ORBIT-3 Missed Endpoints
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesBarclays, Wells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!