Rice Energy (RICE) Announces 40M Share Common Stock Offeing
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Rice Energy Inc. (NYSE: RICE) announced the commencement of an underwritten public offering of 40,000,000 shares of its common stock. In connection with the offering, Rice Energy expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 6,000,000 shares of its common stock.
Rice Energy intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to fund a portion of the previously announced acquisition of Vantage Energy, LLC and Vantage Energy II, LLC (the "Acquisition"). The offering is not conditioned on the consummation of the Acquisition, and if the Acquisition does not occur, the net proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes.
Barclays Capital Inc. and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are acting as joint book-running managers of the offering. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus. A copy of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained from the offices of:
Barclays Capital Inc. c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions1155 Long Island Ave.Edgewood, New York, 11717Email: Barclaysprospectus@broadridge.comTelephone: 1 (888) 603-5847
Wells Fargo Securities, LLCAttention: Equity Syndicate Department375 Park AvenueNew York, New York, 10152Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: 1 (800) 326-5897
These documents may also be obtained at no charge from the Securities and Exchange Commission's ("SEC's") website at www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: WPX Energy (WPX) Announces Common Stock Offering: 45M Shares
- Carnegie Still Interested in magicJack VocalTec (CALL) Bid
- HomeStreet (HMST) Guides Q4 Sharply Lower, Announces Proposed SEC Settlement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesBarclays, Wells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!