Reynolds American (RAI) Elects John Boehner, Jean-Marc Levy as Directors
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Reynolds American (NYSE: RAI) announced that John Boehner, former speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, and Jean-Marc Levy, executive-in-residence at the IMD Business School in Lausanne, Switzerland, have been elected to serve on RAI’s board of directors as Class II directors, effective immediately. Boehner will serve on the board’s corporate governance, nominating and sustainability committee, and Levy will serve on the compensation and leadership development committee.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
- Peregrine Pharma (PPHM) Announces Presentation of Strong Data on PS-Targeting Antibodies Similar to Bavituximab in anti-PD-L1 Therapy
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Enters Licensing Agreement for Rambus' (RMBS) DPA Countermeasures
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!