Reynolds American (RAI) Elects John Boehner, Jean-Marc Levy as Directors
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Reynolds American (NYSE: RAI) announced that John Boehner, former speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, and Jean-Marc Levy, executive-in-residence at the IMD Business School in Lausanne, Switzerland, have been elected to serve on RAI’s board of directors as Class II directors, effective immediately. Boehner will serve on the board’s corporate governance, nominating and sustainability committee, and Levy will serve on the compensation and leadership development committee.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
- Valhi, Inc. (VHI) Names Robert D. Graham as President and CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!