Retrophin (RTRX) Plans Presentations on Additional Phase 2 DUET Data as FSGS Treatment at ASN Event
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Retrophin, Inc. (Nasdaq: RTRX) announced that additional data from the Phase 2 DUET study of sparsentan for the treatment of focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) will be presented at the late-breaking High-Impact Clinical Trials oral session at the American Society of Nephrology (ASN) Kidney Week 2016. Positive top-line results from the DUET study were announced in September 2016. The Company and its collaborators will also present further supportive data from the sparsentan program, as well as observational cohort data characterizing the association between proteinuria reduction and improved clinical outcomes in FSGS patients. ASN Kidney Week 2016 is being held November 15-20 in Chicago.
Efficacy and Safety of Sparsentan, a Dual Angiotensin II (Ang II) and Endothelin (ET) Type A Receptor Antagonist, in Patients with Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS): A Phase 2 Trial (DUET)Abstract #6478Session: High-Impact Clinical Trials Room W375C-ESaturday, November 19, 201612:10 p.m. CT
A Clinical Outcome Assessment of Proteinuria in Patients with Focal Segmental GlomerulosclerosisAbstract #1016Session: The Leaky Membrane: Nephrotic SyndromeRoom S106Friday, November 18, 20165:30 p.m. CT
Renal Pharmacology and Preclinical Attributes of Sparsentan, a Dually Active Endothelin A and Angiotensin 1 Receptor AntagonistAbstract #5728Session: Pathologic MechanismsPoster #TH-PO166Thursday, November 17, 201610:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CT
Pharmacokinetics of Sparsentan in Healthy Subjects: In Vitro Metabolism and Effects of Food, Gender, Age, and Multiple-Dose EscalationAbstract #5751Session: Pharmaco: Kinetics, Dynamics, GenomicsPoster #SA-PO507Saturday, November 19, 201610:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CT
Antihypertensive Effects of Sparsentan, a Dual Angiotensin II and Endothelin Type A Receptor AntagonistAbstract #5712Session: Hypertension: ClinicalPoster #SA-PO685Saturday, November 19, 201610:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CT
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NeuroDerm (NDRM) Announces Top-Line Data from ND0701 PK Trial; Results Comparable to Reference Drug
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- VAALCO Energy (EGY) Receives NYSE Listing Notification
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!