Retrophin (RTRX) Plans Presentations on Additional Phase 2 DUET Data as FSGS Treatment at ASN Event
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Retrophin, Inc. (Nasdaq: RTRX) announced that additional data from the Phase 2 DUET study of sparsentan for the treatment of focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) will be presented at the late-breaking High-Impact Clinical Trials oral session at the American Society of Nephrology (ASN) Kidney Week 2016. Positive top-line results from the DUET study were announced in September 2016. The Company and its collaborators will also present further supportive data from the sparsentan program, as well as observational cohort data characterizing the association between proteinuria reduction and improved clinical outcomes in FSGS patients. ASN Kidney Week 2016 is being held November 15-20 in Chicago.
Efficacy and Safety of Sparsentan, a Dual Angiotensin II (Ang II) and Endothelin (ET) Type A Receptor Antagonist, in Patients with Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS): A Phase 2 Trial (DUET)Abstract #6478Session: High-Impact Clinical Trials Room W375C-ESaturday, November 19, 201612:10 p.m. CT
A Clinical Outcome Assessment of Proteinuria in Patients with Focal Segmental GlomerulosclerosisAbstract #1016Session: The Leaky Membrane: Nephrotic SyndromeRoom S106Friday, November 18, 20165:30 p.m. CT
Renal Pharmacology and Preclinical Attributes of Sparsentan, a Dually Active Endothelin A and Angiotensin 1 Receptor AntagonistAbstract #5728Session: Pathologic MechanismsPoster #TH-PO166Thursday, November 17, 201610:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CT
Pharmacokinetics of Sparsentan in Healthy Subjects: In Vitro Metabolism and Effects of Food, Gender, Age, and Multiple-Dose EscalationAbstract #5751Session: Pharmaco: Kinetics, Dynamics, GenomicsPoster #SA-PO507Saturday, November 19, 201610:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CT
Antihypertensive Effects of Sparsentan, a Dual Angiotensin II and Endothelin Type A Receptor AntagonistAbstract #5712Session: Hypertension: ClinicalPoster #SA-PO685Saturday, November 19, 201610:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CT
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galapagos NV (GLPG) Commences Dosing in SELECTION Phase 2b/3; Milestone Payment Triggered
- Vanda Pharma (VNDA) Enters Settlement with Apotex; Fanapt Licensing Agreement Entered
- Puma Biotech (PBYI) Announces Encouraging Interim Data from PB272 Phase 2 Control Trial in HER2+ Breast Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!