Resource Capital (RSO) Reports Q3 FFO of $0.42; Non-CRE Businesses Being Reported as Discontinued Operations
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Resource Capital (NYSE: RSO) reported Q3 FFO of $0.42, versus $0.44 reported last year.
- On September 8, 2016, Resource America, Inc., the parent company of Resource Capital Corp.'s ("RSO" or the "Company") external manager, was acquired by C-III Capital Partners LLC ("C-III"), a leading commercial real estate investment management and services company engaged in a broad range of activities. In conjunction with the closing, Robert C. Lieber has succeeded Jonathan Z. Cohen as Chief Executive Officer and President of RSO. Andrew L. Farkas and Jeffrey P. Cohen joined the board of directors, replacing Edward E. Cohen and Jonathan Z. Cohen, who have stepped down.
- In November, the board of directors approved a strategic plan (the "Plan") that will allow RSO to focus on making commercial real estate ("CRE") debt investments. The Plan will include exiting underperforming non-CRE businesses and investments, disposing of certain underperforming legacy CRE debt investments and establishing a dividend policy based on sustainable earnings.
- As part of the Plan, certain non-CRE businesses and investments and certain underperforming legacy CRE debt investments will be reclassified as held for sale during the fourth quarter of 2016. This reclassification will result in certain non-CRE businesses being reported as discontinued operations, and impairments of $11.0 million to $14.0 million to the fair values of those assets and liabilities are expected in the fourth quarter.
- RSO's board of directors anticipates that it will declare a cash dividend of $0.05 per share on its common stock for the fourth quarter of 2016 and for each of the four quarters of 2017.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Resource Capital (RSO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Dominion Diamond (DDC) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.34/Share
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!