Resource America (REXI) shares resume trading up about 4%
- Japan's Nikkei Plunges 7%; U.S. Stocks Indicated Lower
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c as Sales Slide 10%
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 05/22: (HPQ) (PSUN) (PETM) Higher; (APRI) (DRYS) (EGHT)
- Short Sellers See the Light (HLF) (FSLR) (NFLX) (TLSA)
- Telsa (TSLA) Repays DOE Loan Facility
Resource America (Nasdaq: REXI) resumes trading up about 4%
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cleantech Solutions (CLNT) Becomes Certified Supplier to Sinopec and CPNC
- J.P. Morgan (JPM) CEO Dimon Might Have Enough Votes to Stay Chairman - NY Times
- Canadian Solar (CSIQ) Continues Higher Following Arbitration Win Over LDK (LDK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!