Resonant (RESN) Prices 2.36M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$10M
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Resonant Inc. (Nasdaq: RESN) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 2,360,870 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $4.25 per share, for gross proceeds of approximately $10.0 million. The Company has also granted to the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase, at the same price per share as the underwriters paid for the initial shares, an additional 354,130 shares to cover over-allotments in connection with the offering, which if exercised in full would increase the gross proceeds to approximately $11.5 million.
The offering is expected to close on or about September 14, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. National Securities Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of National Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: NHLD), is acting as the sole book-running manager of the offering. The Liquid Venture Partners group at National Securities is responsible for sourcing and executing the offering.
Resonant intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital, capital expenditures and other general corporate purposes, and for product development. Resonant also may use a portion of the proceeds to finance potential acquisitions and investments in companies or products that are complementary to its business if and when suitable opportunities arise. The shares described above are being offered by Resonant pursuant to a registration statement previously filed with and subsequently declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- SM Energy (SM) Announces 8M Share Common Stock Offering
- Immune Pharma (IMNP) Files 39.77M Share Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!