Resonant (RESN) Inks Development Agreement with RFFE Supply Chain Vendor
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Resonant Inc. (Nasdaq: RESN) announced it has signed a new development agreement with a leading supplier in the RF front-end (RFFE) supply chain.
The agreement encompasses the development of a Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) duplexer, which will enable this party to evaluate Resonant’s design tools and processes. Upfront payments and milestone payments have been agreed upon, but will not be disclosed due to the confidential nature of such agreements.
“We have signed our first development agreement with our fourth vendor who is an established manufacturer currently engaged in supporting the massive filter market, which is expected to grow to more than $14 billion by 2019,” said Terry Lingren, CEO and Co-Founder of Resonant, Inc. “We are able to develop designs for low cost, non-temperature compensated SAW duplexers that we believe will deliver comparable performance to the more expensive BAW and FBAR duplexers. The continuously increasing complexity required by carrier aggregation, along with the industry-wide constraint on design capacity, are continuing to drive interest in our services.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!