Resonant (RESN) Inks Development Agreement with RFFE Supply Chain Vendor
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Resonant Inc. (Nasdaq: RESN) announced it has signed a new development agreement with a leading supplier in the RF front-end (RFFE) supply chain.
The agreement encompasses the development of a Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) duplexer, which will enable this party to evaluate Resonant’s design tools and processes. Upfront payments and milestone payments have been agreed upon, but will not be disclosed due to the confidential nature of such agreements.
“We have signed our first development agreement with our fourth vendor who is an established manufacturer currently engaged in supporting the massive filter market, which is expected to grow to more than $14 billion by 2019,” said Terry Lingren, CEO and Co-Founder of Resonant, Inc. “We are able to develop designs for low cost, non-temperature compensated SAW duplexers that we believe will deliver comparable performance to the more expensive BAW and FBAR duplexers. The continuously increasing complexity required by carrier aggregation, along with the industry-wide constraint on design capacity, are continuing to drive interest in our services.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiesta Restauran (FRGI) Appoints Interim CEO; Will Suspend Pollo Tropical Developments in Texas, Continue to Own Taco Cabana
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) CEO John Knopf to Retire; Habib Dable to Replace
- Crestwood Equity Partners (CEQP), SWEPI Enter Gathering Agreement in Permian - Delaware Basin (RDS-A)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!