Resonant (RESN) Enters Expanded Licensing agreement with Existing Customer
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Resonant Inc. (Nasdaq: RESN) announced a significant extension to its development and licensing agreement with an existing customer, adding three new duplexers based on early development successes with previous engagements.
The expansion encompasses the development and licensing of three duplexers targeting difficult bands. Resonant now has 7 products in development with this customer utilizing its patented technology and design tools. These designs will leverage Resonant’s patented ISN Software Tools, which we believe can be instrumental in RFFE design for next-generation 5G devices. Resonant has published a whitepaper titled “RF Innovation and the Transition to 5G Wireless Technology” that provides more information on how its technology can be used in 5G RFFE.
Upfront payments, milestone payments and royalty terms have been agreed upon, but will not be disclosed due to the confidential nature of such agreements.
“As we continue to attract new customers, our current customers are demonstrating their confidence in our ability to design complex and competitive RF front-end filters by extending their agreements into new products,” said Terry Lingren, CEO and Co-Founder of Resonant Inc. “Their confidence in our software tools, IP libraries and advanced design capabilities are driving our product portfolio growth and future licensing potential.
“The demand for more filter designs continues to increase in this fast-growing market. Band proliferation and the urgency to boost data-rates remains a key driver for additional RF content, and, in particular additional filters for mobile phones. The difficult designs we are focused on are high-value, high-volume bands, which ultimately represent significant future licensing potential. With a total of 19 products now in development under formal development and licensing agreements, Resonant is moving closer to commercializing our innovative filter design capability and creating the potential for recurring royalty revenues,” concluded Lingren.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- Akili, Pfizer (PFE) Report Positive Data from Study to Detect Subtle Cognitive Changes in Healthy Subjects at Risk of Developing AD
- ConAgra Brands (CAG) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; Adds New Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!