Resolute Energy (REN) Announces Closure of Delaware Basin Asset Acquisition
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Resolute Energy Corporation (NYSE: REN) announced the closing of its previously announced acquisition of certain oil and gas properties located in Reeves County, Texas, for an aggregate purchase price of $135.0 million. The acquisition was financed in part with proceeds received from the previously announced private offering of shares of 8 1/8% Series B Cumulative Perpetual Convertible Preferred Stock of the Company, which also closed today. The Company sold a total of 62,500 shares of the convertible preferred stock, which includes 7,500 shares issued in connection with the exercise by the initial purchaser of its over-allotment option. Total net proceeds from the sale of the convertible preferred stock, before offering expenses, was approximately $60.0 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WestRock (WRK) to Acquire Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) for $18 per share
- Bruker (BRKR) Acquires Hysitron
- Net 1 UEPS Technologies (UEPS) Acquires 30% Stake in Bank Frick
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!