Republic Airways (RJET) Load Factor Rose 5 Points in January
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
Republic Airways Holdings (Nasdaq: RJET) reported preliminary passenger traffic results for January 2013. The Company generated approximately 1.5 billion revenue passenger miles (RPMs), a decrease of 4% from January of 2012. Capacity decreased 9% to 1.9 billion available seat miles (ASMs). Block hours were 1% less than January 2012 at 75,557. Consolidated load factor was 77% versus 72% in the same month last year. Republic Airways passenger traffic increased 4% from the prior year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Superconductor (AMSC) Receives Unfavorable Verdict in Sinovel Suit; Plans to Appeal
- Horizon Technology Finance (HRZN) CFO Resigns to Pursue Other Opportunities
- Procter & Gamble's (PG) Gillette Files Lawsuit Against Edgewell Personal Care (EPC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!