Republic Airways (RJET) Load Factor Rose 5 Points in January
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Republic Airways Holdings (Nasdaq: RJET) reported preliminary passenger traffic results for January 2013. The Company generated approximately 1.5 billion revenue passenger miles (RPMs), a decrease of 4% from January of 2012. Capacity decreased 9% to 1.9 billion available seat miles (ASMs). Block hours were 1% less than January 2012 at 75,557. Consolidated load factor was 77% versus 72% in the same month last year. Republic Airways passenger traffic increased 4% from the prior year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Gains After Judge Rules Remodulin Patents are Not Invalid
- Arena Pharma (ARNA) Gets Orphan Status for PAH Treatment
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Announces Completion of Amended, Restated Marina Bay Sands Credit Facility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!