Republic Airways (RJET) Load Factor Rose 5 Points in January
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Republic Airways Holdings (Nasdaq: RJET) reported preliminary passenger traffic results for January 2013. The Company generated approximately 1.5 billion revenue passenger miles (RPMs), a decrease of 4% from January of 2012. Capacity decreased 9% to 1.9 billion available seat miles (ASMs). Block hours were 1% less than January 2012 at 75,557. Consolidated load factor was 77% versus 72% in the same month last year. Republic Airways passenger traffic increased 4% from the prior year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Testing Battery Pack Swap in Beta on Route from LA to San Francisco
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Settles with FTC Over Third-Party Charges; Will Pay $90M
- American National (AMNB) Executive Chairman Majors to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!