Republic Airways (RJET) Load Factor Rose 5 Points in January
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Republic Airways Holdings (Nasdaq: RJET) reported preliminary passenger traffic results for January 2013. The Company generated approximately 1.5 billion revenue passenger miles (RPMs), a decrease of 4% from January of 2012. Capacity decreased 9% to 1.9 billion available seat miles (ASMs). Block hours were 1% less than January 2012 at 75,557. Consolidated load factor was 77% versus 72% in the same month last year. Republic Airways passenger traffic increased 4% from the prior year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Responds to FTC Antitrust Charges
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Prelim. Q4 Revenue Falls Short of Consensus
- Caesars wraps up $18 billion bankruptcy case, eyes future
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!