Republic Airways (RJET) Load Factor Rose 5 Points in January
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Republic Airways Holdings (Nasdaq: RJET) reported preliminary passenger traffic results for January 2013. The Company generated approximately 1.5 billion revenue passenger miles (RPMs), a decrease of 4% from January of 2012. Capacity decreased 9% to 1.9 billion available seat miles (ASMs). Block hours were 1% less than January 2012 at 75,557. Consolidated load factor was 77% versus 72% in the same month last year. Republic Airways passenger traffic increased 4% from the prior year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Favorable Decision in Perforomist Patent Infringement Appeal (TEVA)
- Oncolytics Biotech (ONCY) Announces Receipt of FDA Orphan Drug Designation for REOLYSIN
- Ignite Restaurant Group (IRG) Completes Sale of Romano’s Macaroni Grill; Announces Management Changes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!