Republic Airways (RJET) Load Factor Rose 5 Points in January
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying Plan to $25B; Sees Significant Underutilization of Labor Resources
- Q2 GDP 4% vs 3% Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/30: (GFIG) (ZLTQ) (IPHI) Higher; (DEST) (PWE) (AXU) Lower
- U.S. Private Sector Adds Fewer Jobs in July
- UPDATE: Bank of America (BAC) Near Mortgage Deal with US on New Offer - Bloomberg
Republic Airways Holdings (Nasdaq: RJET) reported preliminary passenger traffic results for January 2013. The Company generated approximately 1.5 billion revenue passenger miles (RPMs), a decrease of 4% from January of 2012. Capacity decreased 9% to 1.9 billion available seat miles (ASMs). Block hours were 1% less than January 2012 at 75,557. Consolidated load factor was 77% versus 72% in the same month last year. Republic Airways passenger traffic increased 4% from the prior year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Republic Airways Holdings Celebrates 40th Anniversary of 1st Flight into PIT
- CoreSite Realty (COR), China Telecom (CHA) Enter U.S. Data Center Expansion Agreement
- Microsoft (MSFT) Xbox One Will Launch in China on Sept. 23rd; Pre-Orders Start Today
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!