Republic Airways (RJET) December RPMs Flat Year-Over-Year
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 EPS Below Consensus
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
Republic Airways Holdings (NASDAQ: RJET), today reported preliminary passenger traffic results for December 2012. The Company generated approximately 1.7 billion revenue passenger miles (RPMs), essentially the same as December of 2011, on a 4% decrease in capacity to 2.1 billion available seat miles (ASMs). Block hours were 1% less than December 2011 at 76,837. Consolidated load factor was 82% versus 79% in the same month last year. Republic Airways passenger traffic increased 2% from the prior year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marathon Patent Group (MARA) Unit Sues Google (GOOG) in Germany Over Patent Infringement
- Orange Capital Sends Letter to American Capital Ltd (ACAS); Urges More Shareholder-Friendly Governance
- Altria Group (MO) Notes Tender Expires, Reiterates FY15 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!