Republic Airways (RJET) December RPMs Flat Year-Over-Year
- Wall Street surges as turbulence becomes the norm
- Market Wrap: Private Job Gains Lag in August; Valeant Makes New Acquisition; Baxalta Ends ARIAD Effort
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Republic Airways Holdings (NASDAQ: RJET), today reported preliminary passenger traffic results for December 2012. The Company generated approximately 1.7 billion revenue passenger miles (RPMs), essentially the same as December of 2011, on a 4% decrease in capacity to 2.1 billion available seat miles (ASMs). Block hours were 1% less than December 2011 at 76,837. Consolidated load factor was 82% versus 79% in the same month last year. Republic Airways passenger traffic increased 2% from the prior year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teamsters Said Ready to Resume Negotiations with Republic Airways (RJET)
- Patriot National (PN) Unit, Endurance Insurance Enter Gen. Binding Authority Agreement
- Boeing delivers 14 Dreamliners, strong cash flow seen: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!