Republic Airways (RJET) December RPMs Flat Year-Over-Year
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
Republic Airways Holdings (NASDAQ: RJET), today reported preliminary passenger traffic results for December 2012. The Company generated approximately 1.7 billion revenue passenger miles (RPMs), essentially the same as December of 2011, on a 4% decrease in capacity to 2.1 billion available seat miles (ASMs). Block hours were 1% less than December 2011 at 76,837. Consolidated load factor was 82% versus 79% in the same month last year. Republic Airways passenger traffic increased 2% from the prior year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sandisk Corp (SNDK) Boosts FY Margin Guidance
- General Motors (GM) Reports 18 Vehicles in Top 10 of 'Made in America' Automotive Index
- Almaden (AAU) Announces Assessment at Ixtaca Gold-Silver Deposit in Mexico
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!