Republic Airways (RJET) December RPMs Flat Year-Over-Year
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
- Offshore Drillers Decline After Seadrill Suspends Dividend (SDRL) (RIG) (DO) (NADL)
- Piper Jaffray Sees Strong Holiday Sales for GoPro (GPRO) and Upside to Guidance
Republic Airways Holdings (NASDAQ: RJET), today reported preliminary passenger traffic results for December 2012. The Company generated approximately 1.7 billion revenue passenger miles (RPMs), essentially the same as December of 2011, on a 4% decrease in capacity to 2.1 billion available seat miles (ASMs). Block hours were 1% less than December 2011 at 76,837. Consolidated load factor was 82% versus 79% in the same month last year. Republic Airways passenger traffic increased 2% from the prior year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Las Vegas Strip Revenue Fell 5.6% in Oct. (MGM) (WYNN) (MGM)
- Mylan (MYL) Affirms Baxter (BAX) Suit Over Generic BREVIBLOC ANDA Filing
- Ericsson (ERIC), Airtel Partner on New, Nationwide LTE 800 MHz Network in Africa
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!