Republic Airways (RJET) December RPMs Flat Year-Over-Year
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Republic Airways Holdings (NASDAQ: RJET), today reported preliminary passenger traffic results for December 2012. The Company generated approximately 1.7 billion revenue passenger miles (RPMs), essentially the same as December of 2011, on a 4% decrease in capacity to 2.1 billion available seat miles (ASMs). Block hours were 1% less than December 2011 at 76,837. Consolidated load factor was 82% versus 79% in the same month last year. Republic Airways passenger traffic increased 2% from the prior year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Appoints New North America VP and New CIO
- AmTrust Financial (AFSI) to Acquire AmeriHealth Casualty for $90M
- Mattersight (MATR) Announces Strong YTD 2016 Patent Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!