Repros Therapeutics (RPRX) Announces FDA AdCom Meeting for Secondary Hypogonadism
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Repros Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: RPRX) noted that it will participate as a sponsor in a forthcoming public advisory committee meeting of the Bone, Reproductive and Urologic Drugs Advisory Committee recently announced by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The general function of the committee is to provide advice and recommendations to the FDA on the FDA's regulatory issues. The meeting, to be held on December 6, 2016, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., will be open to the public.
The announced agenda follows:
“Agenda: The committee will discuss appropriate clinical trial design features, including acceptable endpoints for demonstrating clinical benefit, for drugs intended to treat secondary hypogonadism while preserving or improving testicular function, including spermatogenesis.”
Parties interested in obtaining additional information should reference the appropriate government website.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leap Presents Biomarker Data from Study of DKN-01 Combo with Paclitaxel in Esophageal Cancer (MCUR)
- TransCanada (TRP) Announces Receipt of FERC Approval to Construct Leach XPress, Rayne XPress Projects
- CSS Industries (CSS) Names John Roselli as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!