Repros Therapeutics (RPRX) Announces FDA AdCom Meeting for Secondary Hypogonadism
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Repros Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: RPRX) noted that it will participate as a sponsor in a forthcoming public advisory committee meeting of the Bone, Reproductive and Urologic Drugs Advisory Committee recently announced by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The general function of the committee is to provide advice and recommendations to the FDA on the FDA's regulatory issues. The meeting, to be held on December 6, 2016, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., will be open to the public.
The announced agenda follows:
“Agenda: The committee will discuss appropriate clinical trial design features, including acceptable endpoints for demonstrating clinical benefit, for drugs intended to treat secondary hypogonadism while preserving or improving testicular function, including spermatogenesis.”
Parties interested in obtaining additional information should reference the appropriate government website.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan (AGN) Affirms Receipt of FDA Committee Backing for Desmopressin Nasal Spray NDA
- Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Appoints New CFO, CISO
- FMC Technologies (FTI) Enters Settlement with U.S. SEC Over Allegations of Overstated Profits; Will Pay Penalty
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!