Repros Therapeutics (RPRX) Announces FDA AdCom Meeting for Secondary Hypogonadism
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Repros Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: RPRX) noted that it will participate as a sponsor in a forthcoming public advisory committee meeting of the Bone, Reproductive and Urologic Drugs Advisory Committee recently announced by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The general function of the committee is to provide advice and recommendations to the FDA on the FDA's regulatory issues. The meeting, to be held on December 6, 2016, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., will be open to the public.
The announced agenda follows:
“Agenda: The committee will discuss appropriate clinical trial design features, including acceptable endpoints for demonstrating clinical benefit, for drugs intended to treat secondary hypogonadism while preserving or improving testicular function, including spermatogenesis.”
Parties interested in obtaining additional information should reference the appropriate government website.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Repros Therapeutics (RPRX) Updates on Hypogonadism AdCom Meeting; Panel Suggests Additional Endpoint
- GNC Holdings (GNC) Says It's Pleased with DOJ Agreement
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) Appoints New COO, Other Executives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!