ReneSola (SOL) to Sell U.K. Utility-Scale Projects to European Investor
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ReneSola Ltd (NYSE: SOL) announced that it has signed agreements to sell its six utility-scale projects in the United Kingdom to a European investor. These projects have a combined capacity of approximately 26 MW.
Powered by ReneSola's Virtus II modules, the six projects are located in Carlam Hill Farm (Yorkshire), North Wales, and Monmouthshire. All of these projects are pre-accredited with a tariff rate of 6.16p/kWh and eligible for a guaranteed export tariff of 4.91p/kWh.
Xianshou Li, ReneSola's Chief Executive Officer, said, "Although the Brexit vote has interjected more uncertainty into the UK political situation, we are finding that demand remains robust for productive solar power assets. We intend to grow our project development business significantly in the quarters ahead, in keeping with our plan to focus our efforts on the best opportunities for attractive and rapid return on investment. We are building our development pipeline even as we execute monetizations such as this agreement, and expect more successful transactions in 2017 and beyond."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neovasc (NVCN) Agrees to Sell Tissue Processing Tech to Boston Scientific (BSX) in $75M Deal
- salesforce.com (CRM), AWS (AMZN) Enter Expanded Global Strategic Alliance
- bluebird bio (BLUE) Names New COO and New SVP of Europe
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!