ReneSola (SOL) Sells Ibaraki, Japan-Located Solar Power Project
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ReneSola Ltd (NYSE: SOL) announced that it sold a 1.23 MW solar power project located in Ibaraki, Japan. The project qualifies for Japan's 32 Yen feed-in tariff. Revenue from the sale will be recognized in the third quarter and all proceeds have been collected.
ReneSola is developing 31.5 MW of solar PV projects in Japan. Including the Ibaraki project, 29.6 MW are in late stage development and expected to be monetized in the quarters ahead.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rhône Enters Agreement o Acquire Zodiac from Carlyle Group (CG)
- Providence Service (PRSC) to Sell Majority Stake in Matrix Medical Network
- JetBlue Airways (JBLU) Makes Minority Equity Investment in JetSuite
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!