ReneSola (SOL) Extends $20M Stock Buyback Program
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ReneSola Ltd (NYSE: SOL) announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the Company to extend its original stock repurchase program, under which the Company may repurchase up to $20 million in aggregate value of its outstanding American depositary shares ("ADSs"), for another 12 months ending September 2017.
Under the program, the Company may, from time to time, depending on market conditions, share price and other factors, make one or more purchases, on the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, of up to $20 million in aggregate value of the Company's outstanding ADSs. Such purchases under the program will be made in accordance with the applicable laws and subject to any required regulatory approvals.
On September 23, 2015, the Company's Board of Directors authorized the original share repurchase program for a term of 12 months, under which the Company has purchased in aggregate over 1.48 million ADSs.
"Our share buyback program continues to demonstrate our commitment to our shareholders," said Xianshou Li, ReneSola's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "We remain focused on generating cash flow and directing it toward value-enhancing uses, including debt repayment, reducing our share count and growing our downstream project business. We expect to continue to make significant progress on all three fronts within the next 12 months."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- Qiagen (QGEN) Completes $250M Synthetic Share Repurchase
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!