Regions Financial (RF) Buys Back U.S. Treasury TARP Warrant for $45M
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Regions Financial Corp. (NYSE: RF) announced today that it completed the repurchase of the warrant issued to the United States Department of the Treasury as part of the TARP Capital Purchase Program. The warrant provided the right to purchase 48,253,677 shares of Regions common stock at $10.88 per share. Regions and the U.S. Treasury agreed upon a repurchase price of $45 million for the warrant.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regions Financial Corp. (RF) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- RGS Energy (RGSE) to Design, Install and Operate 2.6 MW Solar System in Massachusetts
- BP plc (BP) to Sell North Slope of Alaska Oilfield Assets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTreasury Capital Purchase Program
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!