Regions Financial (RF) Buys Back U.S. Treasury TARP Warrant for $45M
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ Available In China Starting October 17
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/29: (CPRX) (BLDP) (PGNX) Higher; (DWA) (SVU) (TSL) Lower (more...)
Regions Financial Corp. (NYSE: RF) announced today that it completed the repurchase of the warrant issued to the United States Department of the Treasury as part of the TARP Capital Purchase Program. The warrant provided the right to purchase 48,253,677 shares of Regions common stock at $10.88 per share. Regions and the U.S. Treasury agreed upon a repurchase price of $45 million for the warrant.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Safeway (SWY) Q3 Comps Rose 3.5%
- Masco Corp. (MAS) to Spin Installation, Other Services Units; Plans 50M Common Buyback
- Textura Corp. (TXTR) Receives Schedule 70 for Two IT Solutions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTreasury Capital Purchase Program
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!