Regions Financial (RF) Buys Back U.S. Treasury TARP Warrant for $45M
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Regions Financial Corp. (NYSE: RF) announced today that it completed the repurchase of the warrant issued to the United States Department of the Treasury as part of the TARP Capital Purchase Program. The warrant provided the right to purchase 48,253,677 shares of Regions common stock at $10.88 per share. Regions and the U.S. Treasury agreed upon a repurchase price of $45 million for the warrant.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Unveils 3D Printing System
- Twitter (TWTR), IBM (IBM) Enter Agreement on Data
- Kandi Technologies Group (KNDI) to Launch Car-Share Program in Chengdu; Will Deliver 1,000 Vehicles Before End of 2014
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTreasury Capital Purchase Program
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!