Regions Financial (RF) Buys Back U.S. Treasury TARP Warrant for $45M
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
Regions Financial Corp. (NYSE: RF) announced today that it completed the repurchase of the warrant issued to the United States Department of the Treasury as part of the TARP Capital Purchase Program. The warrant provided the right to purchase 48,253,677 shares of Regions common stock at $10.88 per share. Regions and the U.S. Treasury agreed upon a repurchase price of $45 million for the warrant.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regions Financial Corp. (RF) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- DragonWave (DRWI) Prices 13.85M Offering at C$1.80/Unit
- Compressco Partners, L.P (GSJK) Prices 15.28M Common Offering at $23.50/Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTreasury Capital Purchase Program
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!