Regions Financial (RF) Buys Back U.S. Treasury TARP Warrant for $45M
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Regions Financial Corp. (NYSE: RF) announced today that it completed the repurchase of the warrant issued to the United States Department of the Treasury as part of the TARP Capital Purchase Program. The warrant provided the right to purchase 48,253,677 shares of Regions common stock at $10.88 per share. Regions and the U.S. Treasury agreed upon a repurchase price of $45 million for the warrant.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Union (WU) Being Probed by SEC
- Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) Expects Topline MDX Phase III Clinical Trial Data in Two Weeks
- JetBlue Airways (JBLU) CEO to Retire, Hayes to Succeed Barger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTreasury Capital Purchase Program
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!