Regions Financial (RF) Buys Back U.S. Treasury TARP Warrant for $45M
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/19: (PETX) (APP) (CERS) (RHT) Higher; (IMGN) (TNK) (NQ) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone Demand Tracking Ahead of Wall Street Estimates, Morgan Stanley Says
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) Prices Upsized Offering at $24, Above Expected Range
Regions Financial Corp. (NYSE: RF) announced today that it completed the repurchase of the warrant issued to the United States Department of the Treasury as part of the TARP Capital Purchase Program. The warrant provided the right to purchase 48,253,677 shares of Regions common stock at $10.88 per share. Regions and the U.S. Treasury agreed upon a repurchase price of $45 million for the warrant.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Starts Regions Financial (RF) at Neutral
- Centene's (CNC) Cenpatico of Arizona Receives Contract Expansion from ADHS/DBHS
- PVH Corp. (PVH), Gazal Expand Australian JV
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTreasury Capital Purchase Program
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!