Regions Financial (RF) Buys Back U.S. Treasury TARP Warrant for $45M
- Market Wrap: Broadcom, Avago in M&A Speculation; Kors' 'Unfashionable' Q4, Outlook; McDonald's to Trim-Back Data
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Announces Acquisition of CirroSecure
Regions Financial Corp. (NYSE: RF) announced today that it completed the repurchase of the warrant issued to the United States Department of the Treasury as part of the TARP Capital Purchase Program. The warrant provided the right to purchase 48,253,677 shares of Regions common stock at $10.88 per share. Regions and the U.S. Treasury agreed upon a repurchase price of $45 million for the warrant.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Will Discontinue Reporting Monthly Same-Store Sales Data
- Green Bancorp (GNBC), Patriot Bancshares Enter $139M Merger Agreement
- New Jersy to Boost Investment in Och-Ziff Capital (OZM) by $900M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTreasury Capital Purchase Program
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!