Regions Financial (RF) Buys Back U.S. Treasury TARP Warrant for $45M
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Rip Higher in July; Allergan Fends-Off Takeover; Apple at All-Time Highs?;
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/19: (DGLY) (PETM) Higher; (RGSE) (HTZ) (LZB) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Hits $100 ($700 Pre-Split)
- PetSmart (PETM) to Explore Strategic Alternatives, Including Possible Sale
- Allergan (AGN) Approached Salix Pharma (SLXP) - DJ
Regions Financial Corp. (NYSE: RF) announced today that it completed the repurchase of the warrant issued to the United States Department of the Treasury as part of the TARP Capital Purchase Program. The warrant provided the right to purchase 48,253,677 shares of Regions common stock at $10.88 per share. Regions and the U.S. Treasury agreed upon a repurchase price of $45 million for the warrant.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steve Ballmer Steps Down as Microsoft (MSFT) Board Member
- Global Partners (GLP) Receives Air Permit in Oregon
- Silicom Ltd (SILC) Announces Upgrade by Application Delivery Customer to Silicom Cards
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTreasury Capital Purchase Program
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!