Regions Financial (RF) Buys Back U.S. Treasury TARP Warrant for $45M
- Wall Street up slightly, led by health, consumer sectors
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/25: (KBIO) (STRP) (GENE) Higher; (ABGB) (GLBL) (TERP) Lower
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Regions Financial Corp. (NYSE: RF) announced today that it completed the repurchase of the warrant issued to the United States Department of the Treasury as part of the TARP Capital Purchase Program. The warrant provided the right to purchase 48,253,677 shares of Regions common stock at $10.88 per share. Regions and the U.S. Treasury agreed upon a repurchase price of $45 million for the warrant.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regions Financial (RF) Analyst Day Highlights Cost Savings Initiative - Compass Point
- Applied DNA Sciences (APDN) Closes 2.5M Share Registered Direct Offering
- Allergan (AGN), New York Attorney General Reach Settlement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTreasury Capital Purchase Program
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!