Regenerx Biopharma (RGRX) Receives EPO Notice of Intent to Grant Patent Related to Thymosin Beta 4
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTC: RGRX) announced that it has received notice of Intent to Grant a patent from the European Patent Office for the treatment of patients with MS. The patent covers use of the Company's proprietary molecule Thymosin beta 4 (Tβ4) in a composition for treating or reducing deterioration of, injury or damage to tissue due to MS. The patent expiry is January 13, 2026.
"This patent expands our exclusivity for the potential administration of RGN-352 in patients with multiple sclerosis in key countries in Europe and broadens our patent portfolio related to the systemic use of RGN-352 for CNS and neurodegenerative disorders. We are pleased patent applications for our technologies, some of which were initially filed years ago as part of our intellectual property strategy, continue to be granted throughout the world," stated J.J. Finkelstein, RegeneRx's president and chief executive officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Dermira (DERM) Presents Data from DRM01 Phase 2b Trial
- Vascular Solutions' (VASC) Fluent Inflation Device Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!