Reed's (REED) Plan of Compliance Accepted by NYSE
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Reed's, Inc. (NYSE: REED) announced that it has been notified by the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") that it reviewed the Company's July 20, 2016 plan and determined to accept the plan and grant a plan period through December 22, 2017.
The Company previously announced on June 28, 2016, that it received a notice from the NYSE that the company's common stock was not in compliance with the NYSE's continued listing standard and did not satisfy the listing requirements in Sections 1003(a)(i), 1003(a)(ii) and 1003(a)(iii) of the NYSE MKT Company Guidance since it reported a stockholders' deficit of $(581,000) as of March 31, 2016 and net losses in its five most recent fiscal years ended December 31, 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!