Reed's (REED) Plan of Compliance Accepted by NYSE
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Reed's, Inc. (NYSE: REED) announced that it has been notified by the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") that it reviewed the Company's July 20, 2016 plan and determined to accept the plan and grant a plan period through December 22, 2017.
The Company previously announced on June 28, 2016, that it received a notice from the NYSE that the company's common stock was not in compliance with the NYSE's continued listing standard and did not satisfy the listing requirements in Sections 1003(a)(i), 1003(a)(ii) and 1003(a)(iii) of the NYSE MKT Company Guidance since it reported a stockholders' deficit of $(581,000) as of March 31, 2016 and net losses in its five most recent fiscal years ended December 31, 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Announces Dan Csont as Vice President of Brand Management
- Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) Reports AUM of $97.2 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!