Reed's (REED) Plan of Compliance Accepted by NYSE
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Reed's, Inc. (NYSE: REED) announced that it has been notified by the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") that it reviewed the Company's July 20, 2016 plan and determined to accept the plan and grant a plan period through December 22, 2017.
The Company previously announced on June 28, 2016, that it received a notice from the NYSE that the company's common stock was not in compliance with the NYSE's continued listing standard and did not satisfy the listing requirements in Sections 1003(a)(i), 1003(a)(ii) and 1003(a)(iii) of the NYSE MKT Company Guidance since it reported a stockholders' deficit of $(581,000) as of March 31, 2016 and net losses in its five most recent fiscal years ended December 31, 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OncoGenex Pharma (OGXI) Announces Strong Survival Data from Apatorsen Phase 2 in MBC
- Concordia International (CXRX) Says It's Part of Inquiry by UK's CMA
- Mercedes-Benz to launch pickup truck in 2017
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!