Reed's (REED) Announces Strong International Expansion in 2016
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Reed’s, Inc. (NYSE: REED) announced that it has increased its presence and sales volume in significant international markets in 2016. Reed’s and Virgil’s brands can now be found in regions around the globe that include South Africa, the United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Singapore, France and Spain to name a few. Growth through these international distribution channels has led to more than a 150% increase in case volume year to date versus the same time in 2015.
Neal Cohane, SVP Sales & Marketing for Reed’s commented, “We are off to a good start and we are very pleased with this increase in demand for Reed’s and Virgil’s craft sodas. We look forward to capitalizing on the growing global recognition of our brands as consumers worldwide seek out healthier and more flavorful beverage alternatives. There is a great deal of untapped volume potential in these international markets and we believe that there is significant opportunity to expand the reach of both the Reed’s and Virgil’s brands of award winning craft sodas in various markets around the globe.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OncoGenex Pharma (OGXI) Announces Strong Survival Data from Apatorsen Phase 2 in MBC
- Misonix (MSON) Interim CEO Stavros Vizirgianakis Acquires 761K Shares
- Federal Signal (FSS) Executive Chairman Dennis J. Martin to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!