ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Prices 3.25M Unit Offering for Proceeds of ~$12.2M
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
ReWalk Robotics Ltd. (Nasdaq: RWLK) announced that it has priced its underwritten public offering of 3,250,000 units at a price to the public of $3.75 per unit. Each unit consists of one ordinary share of the Company and 0.75 of a warrant to purchase one ordinary share with an exercise price of $4.75. All of the units in the offering are to be sold by ReWalk. The ordinary shares and the warrants will be immediately separable and issued separately, but will be purchased together in the offering.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. is acting as sole underwriter for the offering. ReWalk has granted the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to 487,500 units sold in the public offering on the same terms and conditions. The offering is expected to close on November 1, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
ReWalk intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for general corporate purposes, including supporting its ongoing sales, marketing and reimbursement efforts to grow its business and funding research and development activities focused on product development.
A shelf registration statement relating to the ordinary shares and warrants to be issued in the offering was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) and is effective, and a preliminary prospectus supplement describing the terms of the offering has been filed with the SEC. The final terms of the offering will be disclosed in a final prospectus supplement to be filed with the SEC. Copies of the final prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to these securities may be obtained, when available, from Oppenheimer & Co. Inc., Attention: Syndicate Prospectus Department, 85 Broad Street, 26th Floor, New York, New York 10004, by telephone at 212-667-8563, or by email at EquityProspectus@opco.com. The final prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus will also be available on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Increases Bought Deal Offering of Common Stock and Warrants to $15M
- Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC) Files to Offer Up to $500M in Stock in IPO; Plans to List on NYSE Arca
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!