ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Plans Offering of Ordinary Shares and Warrants
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ReWalk Robotics Ltd. (Nasdaq: RWLK) today announced that it intends to commence an underwritten public offering of units, which consist of ordinary shares of the Company and warrants to purchase ordinary shares. All of the units in the offering are to be sold by ReWalk.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. is acting as sole underwriter for the proposed offering. ReWalk intends to grant the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the units sold in the public offering on the same terms and conditions.
ReWalk intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for general corporate purposes, including supporting its ongoing sales, marketing and reimbursement efforts to grow its business and funding research and development activities focused on product development.
A shelf registration statement relating to the ordinary shares and warrants to be issued in the proposed offering was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) and is effective. A preliminary prospectus supplement describing the terms of the proposed offering will be filed with the SEC. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to these securities may be obtained, when available, from Oppenheimer & Co. Inc., Attention: Syndicate Prospectus Department, 85 Broad Street, 26th Floor, New York, New York 10004, by telephone at 212-667-8563, or by email at EquityProspectus@opco.com. The preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus will also be available on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. The final terms of the offering will be disclosed in a final prospectus supplement to be filed with the SEC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!