Randstad Reports EC Approval For Acquisition of Monster Worldwide (MWW)
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Randstad Holding nv announced today that it has received merger control clearance from the European Commission for its acquisition of Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: MWW). Approval of the acquisition from the European Commission was the last regulatory approval required with respect to Randstad's previously announced tender offer for any and all outstanding shares of common stock of Monster
Now that the last regulatory approval has been acquired, Randstad expects the transaction to be completed within a few business days after a majority of Monster's shares are tendered. The Tender Offer is scheduled to expire on October 28, 2016 at 12:00 midnight, New York City time, unless further extended and Randstad confirms that its offer will not be increased and the offer price of $3.40 is full and final.
The tender offer is being made pursuant to an Offer to Purchase, dated September 6, 2016, as amended, and in connection with the Agreement and Plan of Merger, dated August 8, 2016, among Monster, Randstad North America, Inc. and Merlin Global Acquisition, Inc., which was announced on August 9, 2016. Consummation of the tender offer remains subject to other customary conditions as described in the Offer to Purchase.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bats Global Market (BATS) Stockholders Approve Merger Agreement with CBOE (CBOE)
- NCR Corp. (NCR) Reports Agreement to Conclude Fox River Environmental Matter
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, 14D9
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!