Rambus (RMBS) Announces Completion of $32M Snowbush IP Assets Acquisition
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Rambus Inc. (Nasdaq: RMBS) announced it has successfully completed the acquisition of the assets of Semtech’s Snowbush IP. The closing purchase price totaled $32 million, including additional payments based upon specific new product sales through the end of 2022.
As announced in June, Rambus plans to integrate the Snowbush IP assets into its Memory and Interfaces Division to bolster its SerDes and IP offerings, addressing critical needs of the server, networking and data center market.
To learn more about Rambus and the Memory and Interfaces division, visit rambus.com/memory-and-interfaces.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carlyle's (CG) LDiscovery to Acquire Kroll Ontrack in $410M Deal
- Estée Lauder (EL) Enters Agreement to Acquire BECCA Cosmetics
- SEC Charges Former Pinnacle Financial (PNFP) Director with Insider Trading Related to Avenue Financial Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!