Ralph Lauren (RL) Names David Lauren as Vice Chair, Innovation Chief
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Friday:
ITEM 8.01. OTHER EVENTS.
On October 7, 2016, Ralph Lauren Corporation (the “Company”) announced David Lauren’s new role as the Company’s Chief Innovation Officer. In addition, the Company announced that David Lauren will continue to serve as a member of the Board of Directors (the “Board”) of the Company in the new role of Vice Chairman of the Board. The terms of his employment arrangement with the Company and his compensation are otherwise unchanged.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amec Foster Wheeler (AMFW) Provides Update; Notes FX-Driven Boost to FY16/17 Reported Numbers
- Pinnacle Foods (PF) Names New Corp. Development SVP
- Telesat Reports Preliminary Revenue Q3 of $235M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!