Ralph Lauren (RL) Names David Lauren as Vice Chair, Innovation Chief
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Friday:
ITEM 8.01. OTHER EVENTS.
On October 7, 2016, Ralph Lauren Corporation (the “Company”) announced David Lauren’s new role as the Company’s Chief Innovation Officer. In addition, the Company announced that David Lauren will continue to serve as a member of the Board of Directors (the “Board”) of the Company in the new role of Vice Chairman of the Board. The terms of his employment arrangement with the Company and his compensation are otherwise unchanged.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
- Seanergy Maritime (SHIP) Prices 10M Common Shares, Warrants Offering for Proceeds of ~$15M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!