Ralph Lauren (RL) Names David Lauren as Vice Chair, Innovation Chief
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Friday:
ITEM 8.01. OTHER EVENTS.
On October 7, 2016, Ralph Lauren Corporation (the “Company”) announced David Lauren’s new role as the Company’s Chief Innovation Officer. In addition, the Company announced that David Lauren will continue to serve as a member of the Board of Directors (the “Board”) of the Company in the new role of Vice Chairman of the Board. The terms of his employment arrangement with the Company and his compensation are otherwise unchanged.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) Resolves Legacy Biomet FCPA Matters with DOJ and SEC
- PayPal (PYPL) Names Belinda Johnson to Board, Increasing Board Size to 10
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!