Ralph Lauren (RL) Names David Lauren as Vice Chair, Innovation Chief
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Friday:
ITEM 8.01. OTHER EVENTS.
On October 7, 2016, Ralph Lauren Corporation (the “Company”) announced David Lauren’s new role as the Company’s Chief Innovation Officer. In addition, the Company announced that David Lauren will continue to serve as a member of the Board of Directors (the “Board”) of the Company in the new role of Vice Chairman of the Board. The terms of his employment arrangement with the Company and his compensation are otherwise unchanged.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Target (TGT) Says Former Wells Fargo CEO Stumpf Resigned from Baord
- Momenta Phama (MNTA) Chief Medical Officer, SVP Roach Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!