Rainmaker Systems (RMKR) Enters $7M B2B Telesales Contract
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Rainmaker Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMKR), has signed a new three-year agreement with a total value of $7 million over the full term, expanding its relationship with an existing major software client for B2B telesales services for the client's full product line within Latin America.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alliant Energy (LNT) CFO Tom Hanson to Retire
- Brinker (EAT) Closes Notes Offering and Enters $300M Accelerated Share Repurchase Program
- Edgewater Technology (EDGW) Extends Stock Buyback Program by One Year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!