Rainmaker Systems (RMKR) Enters $7M B2B Telesales Contract
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Rainmaker Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMKR), has signed a new three-year agreement with a total value of $7 million over the full term, expanding its relationship with an existing major software client for B2B telesales services for the client's full product line within Latin America.
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Gains After Judge Rules Remodulin Patents are Not Invalid
- ERA Group (ERA) CEO Resigns; Replacement Named
- Neonode (NEON) Receives U.S. Patent Covering Sweep Gestures
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!