Rainmaker Systems (RMKR) Enters $7M B2B Telesales Contract
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Rainmaker Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMKR), has signed a new three-year agreement with a total value of $7 million over the full term, expanding its relationship with an existing major software client for B2B telesales services for the client's full product line within Latin America.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alaska Air Group (ALK) Cleared by DOJ to Acquire Virgin America (VA)
- WiLAN (WILN) Announces Acquisition of Eastman Kodak (KODK) Patent Portfolio
- Boeing (BA) Issues Statement on Air Force One
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!