Rainmaker Systems (RMKR) Enters $7M B2B Telesales Contract
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- UPDATE: Fed Expects Inflation to Rise Gradually Toward 2%; Can be Paient in Raising Rates - Minutes
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/28: (ABMD) (PSTI) (FSL) Higher; (NBG) (BBG) (SALT) Lower
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Forgive 90% of Clients that Incurred Negative Balances on Swiss Franc Volatility
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
Rainmaker Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMKR), has signed a new three-year agreement with a total value of $7 million over the full term, expanding its relationship with an existing major software client for B2B telesales services for the client's full product line within Latin America.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crocs (CROX) New CEO Assumes Role
- Safeway (SWY), Albertsons Receive U.S. FTC Clearance for Proposed Merger
- Chevron (CVX) Teams to Explore, Appease Offshore Leases in Keathley Canyon
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!