Rainmaker Systems (RMKR) Enters $7M B2B Telesales Contract
- European stocks plunge as Lunar New Year offers no cheer
- Apollo Global to Acquire Apollo Education Group (APOL) for $9.50/Share
- Buy Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of Forthcoming Model X Ramp - Credit Suisse
- Twitter (TWTR) May Make Director Appointments This Week
- Crude oil slips as Saudi, Venezuela meeting yields little
Rainmaker Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMKR), has signed a new three-year agreement with a total value of $7 million over the full term, expanding its relationship with an existing major software client for B2B telesales services for the client's full product line within Latin America.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Announces Settlement Agreement for Bloom Lake-Related Class Action Suit
- Diamond Offshore (DO), GE (GE) Enter BOP Service Agreement; GE Will Acquire Four BOP Systems
- PriceSmart (PSMT) Jan. Comps Fell 0.3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!