Rainmaker Systems (RMKR) Enters $7M B2B Telesales Contract
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Rainmaker Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMKR), has signed a new three-year agreement with a total value of $7 million over the full term, expanding its relationship with an existing major software client for B2B telesales services for the client's full product line within Latin America.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PNC Financial (PNC), Freddie Mac (FMCC) Enter $89M Loan Settlement
- Land and Buildings Urges BRE Properties (BRE) to Explore Sale; Nominates Board Members
- Sandstorm Gold (SAND) Reviewing Its Investment in Colossus For Partial or Full Impairment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!