Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Prelim. Q3 Results Miss Views
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Radware® (Nasdaq: RDWR) announced preliminary results for the third quarter of 2016. Revenues for the quarter are expected to be approximately $47 million, below the company’s guidance provided on July 26, 2016, of $50 million to $53 million. Non-GAAP earnings are expected to be $0.04 per diluted share, compared to guidance of $0.07 to $0.09 per diluted share.
*** The Street sees Q3 EPS of $0.08 and revenue of $51.7 million.
“Our bookings in the third quarter grew by double digits compared to the third quarter of 2015, as the shift towards an increased proportion of service and subscription sales accelerated during the quarter,” said Roy Zisapel, Radware’s President & CEO. “This resulted in an approximately 30% increase in the balance of total deferred revenues and uncollected billed amounts, to approximately $110 million from $85 million in September 2015. As our business continues to transition to an increased proportion of long-term subscription and service contracts, this has a current impact of lowering reported revenues. Therefore, despite strong growth in bookings, revenues for the third quarter of 2016 fell short of our guidance. I remain confident in Radware’s growth prospects.”
Radware plans to report its full financial results and provide more details for its third quarter 2016 on Tuesday, November 1, 2016, prior to the market open.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Trading Radar for 10/24: T-Mobile (TMUS), V.F. Corp. (VFC), Rambus (RMBS), Sohu.com (SOHU), Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Report
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!