Radisys (RSYS) Issues HSPA+ Enhancements to Trillium Femtotality Solution
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Radisys Corporation (Nasdaq: RSYS), announced Evolved High-Speed Packet Access (HSPA+) performance enhancements to its award-winning Trillium Femtotality solution, a complete and portable application and protocol software suite for 3G small cells. Radisys’ Trillium Femtotality with HSPA+ is the first small cell solution enabling mobile operators increased performance and throughput, delivering speeds up to 21Mbps downlink and 5.76Mbps uplink.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PNC Financial (PNC), Freddie Mac (FMCC) Enter $89M Loan Settlement
- Land and Buildings Urges BRE Properties (BRE) to Explore Sale; Nominates Board Members
- BioSpecifics (BSTC) Reports FDA Approval of XIAFLEX in Peyronie's Disease
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!