Rackspace (RAX) Updates on Takeover Financing Arrangements
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
In part, the company noted that it expects its takeover by Inception Parent to close by Q416, following the receipt of shareholders approval.
Financing for the deal is as follows:
- $225 million: 5-year, senior secured revolving credit facility
- $2 billion: 7-year senior secured term loan B
- $1.2 billion: 9-year senior unsecured notes
- $1.258 million of new equity provided by Apollo-led syndicate.
For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T touts Time Warner merger at U.S. Senate hearing
- Fitbit (FIT) Announces Acquisition of Certain Pebble Assets
- Depomed (DEPO) 'Clearly' on Purdue Pharma Radar - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!