Rackspace (RAX) Updates on Takeover Financing Arrangements
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
In part, the company noted that it expects its takeover by Inception Parent to close by Q416, following the receipt of shareholders approval.
Financing for the deal is as follows:
- $225 million: 5-year, senior secured revolving credit facility
- $2 billion: 7-year senior secured term loan B
- $1.2 billion: 9-year senior unsecured notes
- $1.258 million of new equity provided by Apollo-led syndicate.
For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Sells Australia and New Zealand Grocery Business to Bega Cheese Limited for $460M AUD
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Acquires Undivided Interest in Red River Pipeline for $70M
- Windstream (WIN) Provides Update on Litigation vs Ericsson
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!