RSP Permian (RSPP) Prices Larger 22M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$875M
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RSP Permian, Inc. (NYSE: RSPP) announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of 22,000,000 shares of its common stock at $39.75 per share. The offering was upsized to 22,000,000 shares of common stock from the original offering size of 20,000,000 shares of common stock. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 3,300,000 shares of the Company's common stock. Total gross proceeds (before the underwriters' discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses) will be approximately $874.5 million to the Company. The offering is expected to close on October 18, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to fund a portion of the previously announced acquisition of Silver Hill Energy Partners, LLC and Silver Hill E&P II, LLC (the "Acquisition"). The offering is not conditioned on the consummation of the Acquisition, and if the Acquisition does not occur, the net proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes, which may include funding a portion of the Company's 2017 capital budget.
Barclays Capital Inc. and RBC Capital Markets, LLC are acting as lead joint book-running managers for the offering.
The offering is made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on March 17, 2015. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus, copies of which may be obtained by sending a request to:
Barclays Capital Inc.c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions1155 Long Island Ave.Edgewood, New York, 11717Telephone: 1 (888) 603-5847Email: Barclaysprospectus@broadridge.com
RBC Capital Markets, LLC Attn: Equity Syndicate200 Vesey Street, 8th FloorNew York, New York 10281-8098Telephone: 877-822-4089Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Reported $5.4M Exondys 51 Sales
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Barclays, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!