RSP Permian (RSPP) Announces 20M Share Common Stock Offering
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RSP Permian, Inc. (NYSE: RSPP) announced the commencement of an underwritten public offering of 20,000,000 shares of its common stock. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 3,000,000 shares of the Company's common stock. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to fund a portion of the previously announced acquisition of Silver Hill Energy Partners, LLC and Silver Hill E&P II, LLC (the "Acquisition"). The offering is not conditioned on the consummation of the Acquisition, and if the Acquisition does not occur, the net proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes, which may include funding a portion of the Company's 2017 capital budget.
Barclays Capital Inc. and RBC Capital Markets, LLC are acting as lead joint book-running managers for the offering.
The offering is made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on March 17, 2015. The offering may be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus, copies of which may be obtained by sending a request to:
Barclays Capital Inc.c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions1155 Long Island Ave.Edgewood, New York, 11717Telephone: 1 (888) 603-5847Email: Barclaysprospectus@broadridge.com
RBC Capital Markets, LLC Attn: Equity Syndicate 200 Vesey Street, 8th Floor New York, New York 10281-8098 Telephone: 877-822-4089 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- Two Harbors Investment (TWO) Prices $250M Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Barclays, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!