RR Donnelley (RRD) Will Transfer Listing to NYSE
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RR Donnelley & Sons Company announced that it intends to transfer the listing of its common stock to the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) from the NASDAQ Global Select Market. The Company's common stock will begin trading on the NYSE on August 22, 2016 under its current ticker symbol “RRD”. The stock will continue to trade on NASDAQ until the transfer is complete.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Teleflex (TFX) to Acquire Vascular Solutions (VASC) in $1B Deal
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Director Mnuchin Resigns Amid Trump Nod
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!