RR Donnelley (RRD) Will Transfer Listing to NYSE
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RR Donnelley & Sons Company announced that it intends to transfer the listing of its common stock to the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) from the NASDAQ Global Select Market. The Company's common stock will begin trading on the NYSE on August 22, 2016 under its current ticker symbol “RRD”. The stock will continue to trade on NASDAQ until the transfer is complete.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Horizon Technology Finance (HRZN) Names Daniel Trolio as CFO
- Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF) Reports $5M Registered Direct Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!