RIM (RIMM) Service Interruption the Result of Core Switch Failure; Co. Working to Clear Backlog
- Wall St. edges higher, pacing to fourth day of gains
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/1: (YECO) (FTEK) (GBR) Higher; (FC) (HIMX) (MU) Lower
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
Bloomberg reporting on an email statement from Research In Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM). Company has said the recent service interruption was the result of a core switch failure. RIM has said the error has generated a large data backlog which the company is now trying to clear.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Toyota (TM) U.S. Vehicle Sales Show Surprise Drop in June 2016
- GM (GM) U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Fell More-than-Expected in June 2016
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM) Receives Positive Verdict in Limelight Networks (LLNW) Spat; Awarded ~$51M in Damages
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!