RIM (RIMM) Service Interruption the Result of Core Switch Failure; Co. Working to Clear Backlog
- Wall St. down over 2 percent as tech rout deepens, oil drops
- Apollo Global to Acquire Apollo Education Group (APOL) for $9.50/Share
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Has No Plans to Pursue Bankruptcy - Statement
- Global shares tumble on global growth concerns; Treasury yields fall
- Three Multi-Billion Dollar Ponzi Schemes to Be Exposed by Madoff Whistle Blower
Bloomberg reporting on an email statement from Research In Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM). Company has said the recent service interruption was the result of a core switch failure. RIM has said the error has generated a large data backlog which the company is now trying to clear.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CONSOL Energy (CNX) Nominates Three Directors for Election
- Halcón Resources (HK) Updates on Balance Sheet Initiatives; Cut Net Debt by ~$1B in 2015
- Liberty Tax (TAX) Response to Suspension of Electronic Filing Capability for Certain Offices in Maryland
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!