RIM (RIMM) Service Interruption the Result of Core Switch Failure; Co. Working to Clear Backlog
- After five-week shut down, Greek stocks plummet
- General Motors (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales up 6.4%; Retail Deliveries Rose 14%
- EXOR to Acquire PartnerRe (PRE) for $140.50/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/03: (LXRX) (MBLY) (ADSK) Higher; (TSN) (NBG) (MNKD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Updates on Q2 Performance, Liquidity; Comps Fell 10.6%
Bloomberg reporting on an email statement from Research In Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM). Company has said the recent service interruption was the result of a core switch failure. RIM has said the error has generated a large data backlog which the company is now trying to clear.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITG (ITG) CEO Bob Gasser Replaced by Jarrett Lilien
- Chimerix (CMRX) Completes Enrollment in Brincidofovir Phase 3
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), CEOC Enter Amended Restructuring Support Agreement with First Lien Noteholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!