RIM (RIMM) Service Interruption the Result of Core Switch Failure; Co. Working to Clear Backlog
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Bloomberg reporting on an email statement from Research In Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM). Company has said the recent service interruption was the result of a core switch failure. RIM has said the error has generated a large data backlog which the company is now trying to clear.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Favorable Decision in Perforomist Patent Infringement Appeal (TEVA)
- SunEdison (SUNE) Appoints CEO of Rural Electric Utility Company
- Supertel Hospitality (SPPR) Closes Sale of Two non-Core Hotels; Will Sell Two More
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!