RIM (RIMM) Service Interruption the Result of Core Switch Failure; Co. Working to Clear Backlog
- Market Wrap: SanDisk Slumps on Outlook; Initial Claims Fall; FCC Drops Neustar
- Google (GOOG) Agreed to Pay Incoming CFO Ruth Porat $70M by 2016
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/26: (OXM) (OREX) (YHOO) Higher; (RH) (GME) Lower (more...)
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 EPS Outlook
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1, FY15
Bloomberg reporting on an email statement from Research In Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM). Company has said the recent service interruption was the result of a core switch failure. RIM has said the error has generated a large data backlog which the company is now trying to clear.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schlumberger (SLB) Unit, U.S. Justice Dept. Enter Settlement Over IEEPA Violations
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Begins Entering Indemnification Agreements with Directors, Execs
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Announces Unlimited Cloud Drive Storage for Consumers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!