RIM (RIMM) Service Interruption the Result of Core Switch Failure; Co. Working to Clear Backlog
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold; Competition Gaining Little Traction
Bloomberg reporting on an email statement from Research In Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM). Company has said the recent service interruption was the result of a core switch failure. RIM has said the error has generated a large data backlog which the company is now trying to clear.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hanover Insurance Group (THG) Names Former Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse Exec as Director
- KKR & Co. (KKR) Enters Agreement to Acquire Optiv Security
- Auris Medical (EARS) Announces Keyzilen Phase 3 Enrollment to Resume in Early 2017
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!