RIM (RIMM) Launches New BlackBerry 9620 in Mexico
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Nextel Mexico, and BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) (Nasdaq: RIMM) launched the first BlackBerry 7 smartphone for the new Nextel Evolution Network. The stylish new BlackBerry 9620 smartphone supports all of the core BlackBerry services that let customers keep connected and productive, and allows them to instantly talk with another Nextel customer, or have group chats with up to twenty five other customers, using Nextel's Evolution Radio service.
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Gains After Judge Rules Remodulin Patents are Not Invalid
- Sanofi (SNY) Fabry Disease Treatment Receives FDA Orphan Designation
- European Commission Approves Oracle's (ORCL) Acquisition of MICROS (MCRS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!