RIM (RIMM) Launches New BlackBerry 9620 in Mexico
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Nextel Mexico, and BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) (Nasdaq: RIMM) launched the first BlackBerry 7 smartphone for the new Nextel Evolution Network. The stylish new BlackBerry 9620 smartphone supports all of the core BlackBerry services that let customers keep connected and productive, and allows them to instantly talk with another Nextel customer, or have group chats with up to twenty five other customers, using Nextel's Evolution Radio service.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Holdings (HSBC) HSBC N.A. Enters National Mortgage Settment; Will Pay $600M+ Under Agreements
- PriceSmart (PSMT) Jan. Comps Fell 0.3%
- Twitter (TWTR) suspended 125,000 accounts linked to potential terrorism
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!