RIM (RIMM) Launches New BlackBerry 9620 in Mexico
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Nextel Mexico, and BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) (Nasdaq: RIMM) launched the first BlackBerry 7 smartphone for the new Nextel Evolution Network. The stylish new BlackBerry 9620 smartphone supports all of the core BlackBerry services that let customers keep connected and productive, and allows them to instantly talk with another Nextel customer, or have group chats with up to twenty five other customers, using Nextel's Evolution Radio service.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marathon Patent Group (MARA) Unit and Direct Flow Medical Enter Settlement, Licensing Agreement
- Landstar System (LSTR) Appoints non-Exec Chairman; Raises Buyback to 3M Common Shares
- EXOR Comments on PartnerRe (PRE) Rejection of Takeover Approach
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!