RIM (RIMM) Launches New BlackBerry 9620 in Mexico
- Wall St. edges up as spending data firms rate hike view
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
- Vista Equity Partners to Acquire Marketo (MKTO) in $1.79B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/31: (CPXX) (CLF) (SODA) Higher; (OSIR) Lower (more...)
Nextel Mexico, and BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) (Nasdaq: RIMM) launched the first BlackBerry 7 smartphone for the new Nextel Evolution Network. The stylish new BlackBerry 9620 smartphone supports all of the core BlackBerry services that let customers keep connected and productive, and allows them to instantly talk with another Nextel customer, or have group chats with up to twenty five other customers, using Nextel's Evolution Radio service.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGT Capital (MGT) Says Proposed CEO McAfee Conceded Libertarian Party Nomination for President
- Osiris Therapeutics (OSIR) Sinks After Disclosing Criminal Investigation
- DGSE Cos. (DGSE) Plan to Regain Listing Compliance Accepted by Nasdaq
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!