RIM (RIMM) Launches New BlackBerry 9620 in Mexico
- Wall St. opens flat, set to end the month higher
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- Oil rises, traders take positions ahead of OPEC meeting
- Piper Jaffray Positive on Fitbit (FIT) Following Strong Weekend and Into Meetings This Week
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/30: (AVXL) (FIT) (MSFT) Higher; (CYCC) (AEZS) (LULU) Lower (more...)
Nextel Mexico, and BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) (Nasdaq: RIMM) launched the first BlackBerry 7 smartphone for the new Nextel Evolution Network. The stylish new BlackBerry 9620 smartphone supports all of the core BlackBerry services that let customers keep connected and productive, and allows them to instantly talk with another Nextel customer, or have group chats with up to twenty five other customers, using Nextel's Evolution Radio service.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northwest Bio (NWBO) Plans to Appoint Indep. Director, Welcomes Independent Investigation
- PGT, Inc. (PGTI) to Acquire WinDoor in $102M Deal
- B.O.S. Better On-line Solutions (BOSC) to Acquire iDnext
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!