RIM (RIMM) Launches New BlackBerry 9620 in Mexico
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c; Sees FY15 Core Earnings In-Line to Down Versus Prior Year
- Caterpillar (CAT) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below the Street
- Pfizer (PFE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 Outlook
- Dec. Durable Goods Orders -3.4% vs 0.3% Expected
- DuPont (DD) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Cost-Reduction Initiatives Increased
Nextel Mexico, and BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) (Nasdaq: RIMM) launched the first BlackBerry 7 smartphone for the new Nextel Evolution Network. The stylish new BlackBerry 9620 smartphone supports all of the core BlackBerry services that let customers keep connected and productive, and allows them to instantly talk with another Nextel customer, or have group chats with up to twenty five other customers, using Nextel's Evolution Radio service.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Courier (CRRC) Receives $23/Share Competing Offer from R.R. Donnelley (RRD)
- Obama Administration to Adjust How Doctors, Hospitals Receive Medicare Reimbursement (CYH) (THC) (HCA)
- Twitter (TWTR) Brings Postal Code Ad Targeting to U.K. Ahead of General Election
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!