RADA Electronic Industries (RADA) Says It Received New Orders Totaling Over $11M Since Beginning of 2016
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. (Nasdaq: RADA) announced today that it has received new orders totaling over $11 million since the beginning of 2016. 60% of the new orders are due to its avionics business, while 40% came from the tactical radars line of business. As a result, the Company's backlog has begun to resume growth.
The Company also reported that it expects its revenues in the second half of 2016 to be significantly improved over the first half, which will positively impact the operating and net income during this period.
It is also anticipated that the rate of new orders from the radars’ line of business is expected to further increase during the remainder of this year and 2017.
Zvi Alon, RADA’s CEO, commented: "While we did not stop our advanced development activity, we are now transitioning our radar business from the R&D and demonstration phase into orders and sales. We are starting to see the fruits of this strategic change through the improving performance of our business and we believe that this trend will continue, and grow, in the near future.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- NV5 Global (NVEE) Announces Acquisition of CivilSource
- Corning (GLW) Approves New $4B Stock Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Management Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!