RADA Electronic Industries (RADA) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. (Nasdaq: RADA) announced that it had received a notice dated September 29, 2016 from the Listing Qualifications Department of the NASDAQ Stock Market Inc. indicating that for the 10 consecutive business days from September 15, 2016 to September 28, 2016, the closing bid price of the Company's Ordinary Shares has been at $1.00 per share or greater. Accordingly, the Company has regained compliance with Listing Rule 5550(a)(2) and the Company's shares will remain listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RADA Receives Orders for Avionics Systems With a Total Value of $1.3M
- Flagstar Bancorp (FBC) Names Jennifer Whip to Board of Directors
- W.R. Berkley (WRB) Appoints Mir Mazhar to CPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!