RADA Electronic Industries (RADA) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. (Nasdaq: RADA) announced that it had received a notice dated September 29, 2016 from the Listing Qualifications Department of the NASDAQ Stock Market Inc. indicating that for the 10 consecutive business days from September 15, 2016 to September 28, 2016, the closing bid price of the Company's Ordinary Shares has been at $1.00 per share or greater. Accordingly, the Company has regained compliance with Listing Rule 5550(a)(2) and the Company's shares will remain listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
- Petrobras (PBR), Total (TOT) Enter Strategic Alliance Covering Upstream, Downstream Activities
- The New York Times Co. (NYT) Announces Acquisition of Two Product-Recommendation Service Companies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!