RADA Electronic Industries (RADA) Plans 1-for-2 Reverse Split
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. (Nasdaq: RADA) hereby announces that the reverse share split previously approved by the Company’s shareholders on August 31, 2016 has become effective on September 14, 2016. Pursuant to the reverse split, each 2 Ordinary Shares, NIS 0.015 nominal value per share, will be converted into one Ordinary Share, NIS 0.030 nominal value per share. No fractional shares will be issued as a result of the reverse- split.
As of September 12, 2016, there were 34,428,237 Ordinary Shares outstanding and after the reverse split there will be 17,214,119 Ordinary Shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Announces Three-for-Two Common Stock Split
- T. Rowe Price (TROW) Willing to Support Orcale (ORCL) Bid for Netsuite (N) at $133/Share
- Felcor Lodging Trust (FCH) Receives Letter from Snow Park Capital; Calls for Evaluation of Strategic Alternatives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!