RADA Electronic Industries (RADA) Plans 1-for-2 Reverse Split
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. (Nasdaq: RADA) hereby announces that the reverse share split previously approved by the Company’s shareholders on August 31, 2016 has become effective on September 14, 2016. Pursuant to the reverse split, each 2 Ordinary Shares, NIS 0.015 nominal value per share, will be converted into one Ordinary Share, NIS 0.030 nominal value per share. No fractional shares will be issued as a result of the reverse- split.
As of September 12, 2016, there were 34,428,237 Ordinary Shares outstanding and after the reverse split there will be 17,214,119 Ordinary Shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RADA Electronic Industries (RADA) Announces Receipt of $1.1M MHR Order from Key Customer
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Director Mnuchin Resigns Amid Trump Nod
- Porter Bancorp (PBIB) Shares Active Following Kentucky Court of Appeals Verdict
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!