RADA Electronic Industries (RADA) Plans 1-for-2 Reverse Split
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. (Nasdaq: RADA) hereby announces that the reverse share split previously approved by the Company’s shareholders on August 31, 2016 has become effective on September 14, 2016. Pursuant to the reverse split, each 2 Ordinary Shares, NIS 0.015 nominal value per share, will be converted into one Ordinary Share, NIS 0.030 nominal value per share. No fractional shares will be issued as a result of the reverse- split.
As of September 12, 2016, there were 34,428,237 Ordinary Shares outstanding and after the reverse split there will be 17,214,119 Ordinary Shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Appoints New Chief Restructuring Officer
- Standard Motor Products (SMP) Inks New Supply Agreement with PurePower Technologies
- Concordia International (CXRX) Says It's Part of Inquiry by UK's CMA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!