RADA Electronic Industries (RADA) Plans 1-for-2 Reverse Split
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. (Nasdaq: RADA) hereby announces that the reverse share split previously approved by the Company’s shareholders on August 31, 2016 has become effective on September 14, 2016. Pursuant to the reverse split, each 2 Ordinary Shares, NIS 0.015 nominal value per share, will be converted into one Ordinary Share, NIS 0.030 nominal value per share. No fractional shares will be issued as a result of the reverse- split.
As of September 12, 2016, there were 34,428,237 Ordinary Shares outstanding and after the reverse split there will be 17,214,119 Ordinary Shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elbit Systems (ESLT) Awarded ~$17M Contract To Supply Air Force With Ground Breaking BrightNite™ Systems
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) to Take $300M Pre-Tax Charge Related to Summary Judgment in Unsecured Creditors Litigation
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) Said to Face U.S. Criminal Diesel Emissions Probe - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!