Quintiles IMS Holdings (Q) Completes Merger of Equals Transaction Between IMS Health (IMS) and Quintiles
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Quintiles IMS Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: Q) today announced that it has successfully completed its merger of equals transaction between IMS Health Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: IMS) and Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc. The merger of IMS Health, a leading global information and technology services company, and Quintiles, the world’s largest provider of product development and integrated healthcare services, creates a leading information and tech-enabled healthcare service provider with global scale and reach, and a full suite of end-to-end clinical and commercial offerings.
Merger Close Details
Today IMS Health merged into Quintiles with Quintiles as the surviving company renamed Quintiles IMS Holdings, Inc. and known as QuintilesIMS. Shares of IMS Health were halted from trading today on the NYSE and will no longer be traded. Under the terms of the merger agreement, at the effective time of the merger, each share of IMS Health was automatically converted into 0.3840 of a share of Quintiles stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Federal Judge to Block Anthem (ANTM), Cigna Corp. (CI) Merger - NYP
- Wix.com (WIX) to Acquire flok
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!