Quintiles IMS Holdings (Q) Completes Merger of Equals Transaction Between IMS Health (IMS) and Quintiles
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Quintiles IMS Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: Q) today announced that it has successfully completed its merger of equals transaction between IMS Health Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: IMS) and Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc. The merger of IMS Health, a leading global information and technology services company, and Quintiles, the world’s largest provider of product development and integrated healthcare services, creates a leading information and tech-enabled healthcare service provider with global scale and reach, and a full suite of end-to-end clinical and commercial offerings.
Merger Close Details
Today IMS Health merged into Quintiles with Quintiles as the surviving company renamed Quintiles IMS Holdings, Inc. and known as QuintilesIMS. Shares of IMS Health were halted from trading today on the NYSE and will no longer be traded. Under the terms of the merger agreement, at the effective time of the merger, each share of IMS Health was automatically converted into 0.3840 of a share of Quintiles stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- Alere (ALR) Receives Shareholder Support for Proposed Abbott (ABT) Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!