Quantenna Communications (QTNA) IPO Opens at $16.80/Share
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Quantenna Communications' (Nasdaq: QTNA) 6.7 million share IPO opened at $16.80 after pricing at $16 per share.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Barclays Capital Inc. and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Needham & Company, LLC, William Blair & Company, L.L.C. and Roth Capital Partners, LLC are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Upgrades Quantenna Communications (QTNA) to Strong Buy
- TiGenix (TIG) Announces Launch of 2.75M ADS IPO
- Compass Diversified (CODI) Plans 5.6M Common Share Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, IPOs
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, William Blair, Morgan Stanley, Needham & Company, Roth Capital, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!