Quantenna Communications (QTNA) IPO Opens at $16.80/Share
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Quantenna Communications' (Nasdaq: QTNA) 6.7 million share IPO opened at $16.80 after pricing at $16 per share.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Barclays Capital Inc. and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Needham & Company, LLC, William Blair & Company, L.L.C. and Roth Capital Partners, LLC are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Upgrades Magnachip Semiconductor (MX) to Buy
- Wix.com (WIX) Operating Margins Seen Continuing to Improve - Needham & Company
- General Motors (GM) Sees FY 2017 EPS of $6.00-$6.50, Vs Cons of $5.73; Adds $5B to Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, IPOs
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, William Blair, Morgan Stanley, Needham & Company, Roth Capital, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!