Quality Systems (QSII) Adjusts Dividend Payment Date Ahead of Looming Fiscal Cliff
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Quality Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: QSII) announced today a change in the payment date of the Company’s regular quarterly dividend to December 28, 2012, from January 4, 2013. Both the amount per share, $0.175, and the record date associated with this dividend payment, December 14, 2012, remain unchanged.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insperity (NSP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; 1.7% Yield
- MB Financial (MBFI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 21.4% to $0.17; Approves $50M Common Stock Buyback
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 21.7% to $0.28; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!