Quality Systems (QSII) Adjusts Dividend Payment Date Ahead of Looming Fiscal Cliff
- Market Wrap: Job Additions Light in Feb.; McDonald's Plans Better Product Sourcing; Lumber Liquidators Chopped Again
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Slammed Again as Senator Calls for Federal Investigation
- McDonald's (MCD) Food Quality Improvements Seen as Important Part of Turnaround
- Fed Sees Growth Across All Regions; Strong Dollar Hurting Exports for Some Companies - Beige Book
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
Quality Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: QSII) announced today a change in the payment date of the Company’s regular quarterly dividend to December 28, 2012, from January 4, 2013. Both the amount per share, $0.175, and the record date associated with this dividend payment, December 14, 2012, remain unchanged.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Landmark Infrastructure Partners (LMRK) Announces Acqusitions from Sponsor; Affirms Outlook; Sees Dividend Boost
- Tyco International (TYC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.9% to $0.205; 1.9% Yield
- H&R Block (HRB) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!