Quality Systems (QSII) Adjusts Dividend Payment Date Ahead of Looming Fiscal Cliff
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Quality Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: QSII) announced today a change in the payment date of the Company’s regular quarterly dividend to December 28, 2012, from January 4, 2013. Both the amount per share, $0.175, and the record date associated with this dividend payment, December 14, 2012, remain unchanged.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: EMC Corp. (EMC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Raises Qtr. Dividend
- Tesoro Logistics LP (TLLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.4% to $0.59; 3.7% Yield
- Phillips 66 Partners LP (PSXP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 22% to $0.2743; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!