Quality Systems (QSII) Adjusts Dividend Payment Date Ahead of Looming Fiscal Cliff
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Quality Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: QSII) announced today a change in the payment date of the Company’s regular quarterly dividend to December 28, 2012, from January 4, 2013. Both the amount per share, $0.175, and the record date associated with this dividend payment, December 14, 2012, remain unchanged.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wendy's (WEN) Declares $0.055 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Entergy (ETR) Declares $0.83 Quarterly Dividend; 4.7% Yield
- CorEnergy Infrastructure (CORR) Declares $0.135 Quarterly Dividend; 8.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!