Quality Systems (QSII) Adjusts Dividend Payment Date Ahead of Looming Fiscal Cliff
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Quality Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: QSII) announced today a change in the payment date of the Company’s regular quarterly dividend to December 28, 2012, from January 4, 2013. Both the amount per share, $0.175, and the record date associated with this dividend payment, December 14, 2012, remain unchanged.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.2% to $0.46; 3.5% Yield
- York Water Co (YORW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.1555; 2.6% Yield
- Flushing Financial (FFIC) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!