Qualcomm (QCOM) Commences NXP Semi (NXPI) Tender Offer
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Qualcomm Incorporated (Nasdaq: QCOM) announced that Qualcomm River Holdings B.V., an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Qualcomm, has commenced the previously announced tender offer for all of the outstanding common shares of NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) at a price of $110.00 per share, less any applicable withholding taxes and without interest, to the holders thereof and payable in cash. The tender offer is being made pursuant to the Purchase Agreement, dated as of October 27, 2016, by and between Qualcomm River Holdings B.V. and NXP.
A tender offer statement on Schedule TO that includes the Offer to Purchase and related Letter of Transmittal that set forth the complete terms and conditions of the tender offer will be filed today with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission by Qualcomm River Holdings B.V. Additionally, NXP will file with the SEC a solicitation/recommendation statement on Schedule 14D-9 today that includes the recommendation of NXP's board of directors that NXP shareholders tender their shares in the tender offer.
The tender offer will expire at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on February 6, 2017, unless extended or earlier terminated, in each case pursuant to the terms of the Purchase Agreement.
The tender offer is not subject to any financing condition. The completion of the tender offer is conditioned upon, among other things, satisfaction of a minimum tender condition and the receipt of regulatory approvals in various jurisdictions.
Copies of the tender offer documents are available free of charge by contacting Innisfree M&A Incorporated, the information agent for the tender offer, toll free at (888) 750-5834 (for shareholders) or collect at (212) 750-5833 (for banks and brokers), and, when they become available, at the website maintained by the SEC at www.sec.gov. American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC is acting as depositary for the tender offer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Takeda Commences Cash Tender Offer for Shares of ARIAD (ARIA)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/19: (CSX) (OCLR) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (DRYS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, 14D9
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!