Qualcomm (QCOM) Adds Hewlett-Packard's Livermore as Director
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Qualcomm Incorporated (Nasdaq: QCOM) announced the appointment of Ann M. Livermore to its Board of Directors. With her nearly 30 years at Hewlett-Packard Company (HP), Livermore brings extensive experience in senior leadership positions, and broad knowledge and experience in the areas of technology, business management, marketing, sales, and research and development.
"We are very pleased to welcome Ann to Qualcomm's Board of Directors," said Dr. Paul E. Jacobs, executive chairman and chairman of the Board, Qualcomm Incorporated. "Ann is an experienced, well-respected technology executive. She has an impressive track record running and growing businesses, most notably HP's entire Enterprise Business. Her senior leadership and corporate governance experience will be valuable to our directors and senior executive team."
Livermore has been a director of United Parcel Services, Inc. since November 1997, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) since November 2015. Livermore was a director of HP from June 2011 to November 2015.
Livermore served as Executive Vice President of the Enterprise Business at Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) from May 2004 to June 2011, and as Executive Vice President of HP Services from 2002 to May 2004. She joined HP in 1982 and served in a number of management and leadership positions across the company. Livermore holds a B.A. degree in economics from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill and an MBA degree from Stanford University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Commences Jet Engine Lubricant Production at Port Allen Plant
- Apple (AAPL) Unveils New TV App
- Avid Technology (AVID) Enters Licensing Agreement with Nexidia for Media, Entertainment Rights
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesTwitter, Stanford
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!